Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Case of Mistaken Identity

I think I've had the wrong perception all along. When I first started my "search for truth" I thought that the controversy was between evolution and creation. Looking at the blogs, comments, and rants it seems that the majority of the rants are from the atheists aimed toward the Christians, fundamentalist Christians in particular and from the Christians toward the atheists. Many creationists, particularly those in the ID camp support evolution. I have a sneaking suspicion that evolution is just the atheist's way of promoting their ideology and creation is the fundamentalist Christian's way of promoting theirs. Maybe that's why the so called evolutionists are opposed to the ID movement even though they support the process of evolution. It takes the wind out of their sails.

No comments:

Post a Comment